Oh, hi there!

This blog is for regular updates and works-in-progress. For a full portfolio, go to http://www.lloydjonesillustration.com

Monday 11 July 2011

new designers photos, etsy

Hello darlings. Today I thought I'd share with you some photos taken by Katie and Leila from our time at New Designers.

Driving down and setting up:
Some shots of our space:
My bit:
and here we are, working hard with as much tact and professionalism as we can muster:
Part of a 2-day long jam session with the Illustration team from Swansea Met:
We had fun.

I should also mention that my Etsy shop now has things on it! It didn't have things on it but now it does. I will be adding more things to it when I have more things to add to it. We'll be running some more local fundraising shows soon to help pay back our loan for the New Designers fees, so I'll want to have as much work available for sale as possible.