Oh, hi there!

This blog is for regular updates and works-in-progress. For a full portfolio, go to http://www.lloydjonesillustration.com

Saturday 30 July 2011

enough with the dinosaurs already jeeze

Series 4 and 5 of my little dinosaur canvases are finished and that's it! I am done. No more dinosaurs.Series 4 stars Dimetrodon, Dimorphodon, Oviraptor and Diplocaulus.Series 5, here, stars Protoceratops, Spinosaurus, Ichthyosaurus and Dilophosaurus. The dilophosaurus, I was a little disappointed to find out, did not have huge neck frills or spit acid out of its mouth like in Jurassic Park, but was still pretty rad anyway.

As usual, these are all up on the ol' Etsy.

In other news, I got started on my submission for The Sketchbook Project 2012. This year, I got Heroes and Villains as my theme. Here's a little sneak preview: