Oh, hi there!

This blog is for regular updates and works-in-progress. For a full portfolio, go to http://www.lloydjonesillustration.com

Monday 29 June 2015

Princess and the Fog book launch

To celebrate the release of my first published book, The Princess and the Fog, I will be hosting a special event in Cafe Parisien in Portsmouth on July 17th where there will be food and drinks, some lovely chats, and a chance to buy the book at a special event-only discount price.


I will also be selling leftover copies of two of my self-published precursors to The Princess and the Fog, my Hole In Chest zines and Short Term Diaries.

I will also have up for grabs a special series of paintings that I've created just for this event: (please forgive the cameraphone photos, many of these were too thick with collage stuff to scan)



I hope to see you there!