Oh, hi there!

This blog is for regular updates and works-in-progress. For a full portfolio, go to http://www.lloydjonesillustration.com

Monday 15 June 2015

Clearance sale commissions 2015

Some commissions produced as part of a recent effort to use up all my spare paper and canvases and as yet unsold paintings:






This sale has also seen an unprecedented resurgence in the popularity of my bird paintings, so I've spent a lot of time repainting ones that have already sold out.

This sale is STILL GOING. 15x15cm canvases of whatever you want (including a redoing of any of my old paintings that you might have missed out on) for only £8, postcards for only £5 and 20x38cm canvases for only £12. Get my Hole in Chest books for £5 each or £8 for both. Short Term Diaries are £1 each. Anything else you might want, send me an email at mcclloyd@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do for you!