Oh, hi there!

This blog is for regular updates and works-in-progress. For a full portfolio, go to http://www.lloydjonesillustration.com

Sunday 6 November 2011

masters

Hello friends!
So I recently started a on a part-time MA course in Illustration and Sequential Design. As well as the one main project that spans the course's entire two year timetable, there are also a number of considerably shorter units that run alongside it. Here are a couple of things I have produced so far for one of the considerably shorter units, the Visual Narratives unit.
The first was to produce a sequence of images that conveys a surprise. This is my weird response to that:And then there's this short animation, produced in five hours as an introductory piece to a group presentation of a modern cautionary tale. Voice acting is not one of the facets of my professional repertoire, as you will surely discover.
Anyway I'll post more uni stuff once I've actually done more uni stuff. Still early days yet. It's mostly presentations and seminars, written work and mindmaps so far.

So here's a totally unrelated thing I made for a sort of secret santa thing with some people on Twitter: MadamLuna is an artist as well. You can check out her blog here: http://electricopolis.blogspot.com/