Oh, hi there!

This blog is for regular updates and works-in-progress. For a full portfolio, go to http://www.lloydjonesillustration.com

Wednesday 29 June 2011

even more dinosaurs oh my goodness!

Clockwise from top-left we have Pteradactyl, Ankylosaurus (one of my childhood favourites), Triceratops and Plesiosaur. This is the second set I will be selling.
And here we have Kronosaurus, Styracosaurus, Parasaurolophus and - granddaddy of all modern birds - Archaeopteryx! This is set three.

I will keep going until I run out of dinosaurs, or at least until I run out of cool ones. I might be wary of doing too many aquatic ones in future as they require me to break the formula a bit.
I wonder if I could make a living off of just selling cute paintings of dinosaurs. I would if I could.

I set up an Etsy store a little while ago but there's nothing on it yet. A group of us are raising funds to pay for the New Designers expo in London at the moment so most of what I'm making at the moment is going to be sold at local shows. After that's all over I'll put these up on Etsy, along with some other things.